Definately
NaUgHtY!! Elly can be such a stinker. She's been driving me nuts lately. We've tried the whole "Be nice, or Santa won't bring you presents" thing. It works for about 1.5 seconds. She just says, ok, I be nice mom, but quickly forgets what she promised. She must be 2 or something.

This picture isn't that great of Elly (I don't think I've ever gotten a cute Santa picture) but I always end up buying it anyway at an outrageous price. At least she's not crying.
Elly's Christmas List:- Pink Kitchen
- Pink Fourwheeler
- Anything PINK!!
Me and my mom took Elly to the mall and ended up in line for Santa. She's been really excited about Santa this year. I didn't think that when it acually came time to sit on his lap that she would be so brave, but she was. She marched right up to him, sat on his lap, and made sure he new she wanted a
pink kitchen.
4 comments:
How fun, I've never got around to taking Dylan to see Santa yet, I'm a bad mother! He's so excited about Christmas this year, I can't believe how big he's getting.
Everytime a toy commercial comes on, Dylan says,"I want that, I want that!" Good thing he's never wanted anything PINK!
I was so glad you brought your family over to the fort. It was a big hit...Nancy's kids were out there until 9:00 p.m. with their flashlights. I'm so excited for your little addition...you look great too!
Cute picture... she looks so innocent! Did you know that have the coolest pink kitchen set at costco! I got it for my girls last year and they LOVE it... it is there again this year!
Hey Becky, we took our girls to the Chandler mall and I was so impressed. Santa grilled the girls on how they were helping their mommy and if they had clean rooms. He did a great job. Kyla decided we better make our beds more. He then told them what kind of cookies were his favorite, so now I have to make sugar cookies with green and red frosting and lots of sprinkles. Thanks a ton Santa.
Post a Comment