It's sad, but Elly doesn't really take naps anymore, just because she's so stubborn. She hasn't for awhile. But sometimes, she's just so tired, she'll fall asleep wherever she is. This one is under my hanging clothes in the closet. She was playing hide and seek with me and I didn't go find her. She gave up. When she was quiet for way too long, I finally went to find her. I was too late.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Crazy sleeping habits
It's sad, but Elly doesn't really take naps anymore, just because she's so stubborn. She hasn't for awhile. But sometimes, she's just so tired, she'll fall asleep wherever she is. This one is under my hanging clothes in the closet. She was playing hide and seek with me and I didn't go find her. She gave up. When she was quiet for way too long, I finally went to find her. I was too late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How sweet is that?!! I LOVE pictures of kids sleeping, there so sweet. Thanks for sharing!
That is too funny!
Post a Comment