Laela and Elly
Elly was so excited about being a monkey for Halloween. She picked out her own costume. She even had the monkey sound down. ooh ooh ah ah! We went to the school carnival and went trick or treating. She wasn't sure why everyone was giving her candy, but she wasn't complainin'. She had fun. She even got to where she would say "trick or treat!" Afterward we went to the ward trunk or treat and got even more candy. Yeah. It was a fun night.




3 comments:
What a cute little monkey! Dylan got way too much candy! Mainly because I went trick or treating too! We were in Mesa and went to my uncle's neighborhood so I thought I'd go too, since I didn't know anybody!!
How fun! Elly looks so cute in here monkey suit!! And GREAT job on the quilt! Is the next one your making for me?.. Your such a crafty lady! Have a great day!
Seriously a cute monkey! I LOVE monkeys! We have had 3 monkey costumes already. They're the cutest!!!! I love the favorite pictures of the moment. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment