OK, I've seen this several times in several places, so I'de thought I'de give it a try for journaling purposes. I have to tell 6 things about me: habits, traits, or even deep dark secrets. Here goes, we'll see if I can think of 6 things.
1. I don't eat vegetables. I have never even tried most veggies, unless they were shoved in as baby food and or I don't remember. Some common ones that have never been near my mouth are tomatos, cucumbers, broccoli, pickles, peas, green beans, and so on and so on. It would be easier to say what I have tried. Umm, lets see, is corn a vegetable? Oh, and carrots and I started eating lettuce after I got married. I think thats about it.
2. I pick my nose. Did I just admit to that publicly? I guess that would fall under deep, dark secrets. Sometimes you can't just blow it out.
3. Me and Nate both hate animals. Any kind of animals. We will never, never, never have pets. Poor Elly.
4. I have a this thing about the right lids being on baby bottles. It drives me nuts to have mis-matched lids and bottles. Even when I see other people I feel like saying, "um, excuse me, did you know that's not the right lid for that bottle?" I know, it's stupid, but I can't help it.
5. I hate seafood. How do I know I don't like it? I don't, and I never will. Among many many other things. If you haven't noticed, I'm kind of a picky eater. Ok, an extremely picky eater. I'm a plain Jane when it comes to eating. I like bean burros, pepperoni pizza, french fries, burgers with just ketchup, grilled cheese, kid cereal, and chicken strips.
6. I'm lazy. I can sit around and waste a whole day, doing nothing and pretend I've been busy when Nate comes home. I make excuses to get out of things, mostly when he wants me to run his errands. Mostly Wal-Mart trips. I hate Wal-Mart.
There's my 6 very random things about me.
I thought of one more. I love horror flicks, they're my favorite. I don't get to watch them very often because the good ones are rated R and Nate hates them. Weeney.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
You are so funny! I am with you on the seafood thing... I haven't tried it, but I don't even like the smell!
Wow, I've learned a lot about you! I can't beleive you've never had tomatoes or cucumbers. One of my favorite snacks are Cucumbers in Vinegar.But I do agree with you on the baby bottle lids, that bugs me too!
Hey Becky
Your little elly is a cute little monkey! That quilt is amazing! For what new baby? Did I miss something?
DURR!!! Just went and read your older post...congrats! 2 girls = 2 times the drama! Trust me!
I LOVE yoru list! Hilarious! Ok, and I'm with you, I've tried shrimp, but because it was soo horrible, I will NEVER try any other seafood!! And if we're ever over with mismatched baby bottles/lids, just let me know, I'll fix it.
I'm lazy too! I'm hoping it's just livin with my parents, and not the fact that we're back in a small town. It's nice most day. Lately Boss won't let me be lazy though, he's into everything. When are you due again???
I'm due February 5. And don't worry about the bottles. I'll get over it.
So funny that no one will join the " I pick my nose too!" club. No worries Becky... I won't leave ya hangin. I am a nose picker. My dad always said "you can pick your nose and pick your friends but you can't pick your friends nose" Now you know where my vast wealth of knowledge comes from!
Thanks for that Sonda! I needed the support.
The bottle thing drives me crazy too. And I hate veggies too. You and me should swap recipes, we have some of the favorite foods :o) I'm a picky eater too!! haha!!
OH MY HECK BECKY... I hate animals too! They are to eat and EAT only! Usually people that like animals I like less!! So, I REALLY like you!!
Post a Comment