Friday, October 26, 2007

Where's Elly?

Oh, there she is!
Looks like Elly finally got the hang of hide and seek. I was in the basement making a quilt, not paying much attention to Elly. I heard her say "find me mom". I looked up expecting to see her covering her eyes or something (that's usually the way she plays) and I really couldn't see her. I heard a giggle so I figured she was in the theater. Nope, not there. "hmmm, where's Elly?" another giggle and she busts open the door to the the popcorn maker. Pretty clever. That thing isn't that big. You would look at it and think nobody could fit in there, but she managed. Of course, mom says, "Stay there, let me get the camera." She hears that alot.

1 comment:

Our Ohana said...

CUTE!! I see she's learned that more than just paper and chipboard can fit in there :o)