Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Surprise....Elly again


These are just some cute pictures my friend Kristal took when they stayed at our house. There was a few more, but I couldn't get them to upload for some reason.

This is one of the ones I took. She just made it cuter.

Thanks Kristal. I love them.

3 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Hey, Becky, it's Maranda! Elly is so pretty!! She looks so much older with her hair straight.

Mary Ann said...

Elly could be a super model... she is so stinkin cute. Everytime I look at your blog she looks adorable! I love her hair straight. Haylee looks so much older when I straighten her hair too! I love the cotton field pics too... they are all so cute!

Chris and Suzette said...

LOVE the blog!!! Love the pictures! I've just sate through 20 minutes of listening to my kids scream up stairs while I listened to your music and checked out your pictures and explanations. Thanks for the only peace and quiet I'll get today!

Suzette