Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I have boobies!!

So, I went to lunch the other day with Nathan and a couple of his employees. They are new so I don't them very well, which makes this a little more embarrassing, otherwise it would've been no big deal. One of them named Jar (who would've thought there would be another Jar besides my brother) got along quite well with Elly. They were chattin', playin', having a good time, and carrying on a conversation. Then suddenly, when there was a break in their conversation, she pulls down her shirt and says proudly, "I have boobies!" That's where their conversation ended. Let's just say her momma was a little embarrassed. It was really funny though and we all had a good laugh for the rest of lunch. What kind of things am I teaching my kid? At least she knows where her boobies are. She's smart.

1 comment:

The Bryce Family said...

So, this is what type of thing I get to look forward to with having a girl! I'm so not ready!!! :) Elly is too cute!!!!