
I was in my scrapbooking room last night scrappin' and she came to me and said "Look mom, I a witch." I just had to laugh.

She got into the costume box that I left out when getting out the Halloween decorations and played dress up and obviously had a great time. She has not wanted to take the witch hat off since. She's not going to be a witch, we got her a monkey costume. Another favorite I can't seem to get her out of wearing for the day. I've tried hiding it, but she's definately not forgetting about it.





2 comments:
Don't stop posting about Elly...she's so darn cute...I would miss it! Plus, this is like journaling and when your life consists of nothing but your children, it's so worth it in the end. Because one year down the road, will you remember? Probably not, so you have all of these great proofs of how cute your little girl is. Not that you need any proof! I love her! You're such a good Mommy Becky!
Holy crap she's the cutest thing ever! I love those glasses, and that hair...and that smile! hey, oh my gosh, did I send you her picture?! LMK, I stink at keeping track of shoots!
Post a Comment