Alright Amanda, I got this from you. So, here goes....1. Who were your best friends? Well, I had a Highschool boyfriend so I guess that would be the best friend at the time. My two all time best friends in High School would be Stacey Welker and Desiree Mattice. Both still best friends.
2. What sports did you play? Ummm, I was too into boys to play sports. Plus, the fact that I was no good comes into play also.
3. What kind of car did you drive? A dark grey Nissan truck and then a red one when JR came home from the mission. I barely missed the car all my siblings drove. Her name was Jane. I did have some good times in her though with Missy and JR. Me and JR even rolled her once. And she survived!!
4. On a Friday night what were you doing? Well, probably making out!(sorry mom, but you can't ground me anymore, he he) or dragging Main with Desiree to pick fights with our Pima enemies. They hated us.
5. Were you a party animal? No, but I'm not proud to say that I've been to a drunkin party or two, but I am proud to say I have never drank. That was never a temptation for me.
6. Were you considered a flirt? Um, I don't really think so, but some may disagree. I always managed to be kissing a new guy every weekend when I didn't have a boyfriend, but I don't think I flirted, I know it sounds weird, but I was pretty quiet. I thought I was pretty cool as a Freshman and Sophmore kissin the Junior and Senior guys, but now I'm pretty embarrassed about it. Now I have to see all these guys around town and at church and stuff. Ok, alot embarrassed. Not feelin' so cool anymore.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No. I didn't get the same gift as some of my family. I played the saxaphone in Middle School. I do remember though that my parents bought me a saxaphone(not cheap) to play in High School and it got left over the summer in the band room and I never saw it again. Oops. I quit after that.
8. Were you a nerd? I don't think I was one of the popular ones, but I don't think I was a nerd.
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled? No.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? On dear old Thatcher, bla bla bla Downhearted never, in strong aray, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! Raise high the eagle, we'll guard the T. bla, bla bla.... um no, I don't think I ever could.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? I'm gonna have to say Art teacher, Mr. Hume. I think it's probably the only class I liked.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? Eagles Roost, my family owns it and it was free.
13. Name the school's full name. Thatcher High School.
14. School mascot? Eagle.
15. School colors? Green and White
16. Rival high school? Safford, and a little Pima?
17. Did you go to Prom? Yep: Sophomore year - Chris Cleland, Junior year - Chris Cleland, Senior year - Nathan Estes (Chris on mission).
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NO! I definately made some mistakes and bad choices that I should want to go back and not do again, but it was part of growing up and what makes me part of who I am now. Everybody has some things they regret, but I wouldn't change them, it would make life too easy.
19. What do you remember most about graduation? I guess I don't remember much. I think there was an after party at the the gym. I'm sure I did something else, but I don't remember. I had a new boyfriend, maybe I was with him. ???
20. Where did you go Senior Skip Day? Sun Splash. I know, pretty wild.
21. Favorite memory? Probably cruising Main with Desiree. We had some good times.
22. Were you in any clubs? No.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? Eagles Roost.
24. Have you gained some weight since then? Uhhh, I guess you could say that. Good thing babies are worth being fat for. As much as I hate being fat, I wouldn't trade for being skinny if it meant not having babies.
25. Who was your Senior prom date? Nathan Estes, I think we went to Tucson and went to this place that had games and stuff and then went to Olive Garden. It was fun.
26. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Yes, can't believe it's almost here. Man, we're getting old. I hope to see everyone there.
27. Who was your home room teacher? Didn't have one.
28. Who will re-post this after you? I don't know...hopefully someone. I'de love to hear your story.
29. Who was your high school sweetheart? Chris Cleland, for like 3 years. I managed to squeeze a few in before and after, maybe a little in between the on again off again times.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school? Quite a few actually, the ones around here and more now thanks to blogging.
31. Did you win prom king or queen? No
32. Where did you work in high school? Safeway
33. What were your grades? B average. Which is pretty good, I think for never doing homework or studying for tests. I seriously don't know how I passed High School. It's all just a blur.
34. What was your dress style? I'de like to think I stayed with the fashion. Not too fancy though. I'm pretty casual.
35. What year did you graduate? 1999







2 comments:
Hey Becky
I just found your blog through Manda's...those H.S. pictures are awesome! I love the group one....and you and Nathan...so cute! Your little girl is just adorable and looks soooo much like you! So glad to have found you and keep in touch through bloggin!
So fun to read! Your pictures are so cute! I loved your answers.. especially about what you did on weekends and your mom not being able to ground you... too funny!
Post a Comment