
We went to the Pumkin Patch this weekend to pick pumkins. We went with Uncle Joe and Veronica, Uncle Jar, Aunt Stephanie, and cute cousin Laela. They took us on a hay ride to get to the pumkin patch. We also went to the county fair. Elly loved it!! All she's been talking about is the pumkin patch and riding the cars at the fair. She had quite an eventful weekend.

"I want this one Daddy"

Of course she wanted to help cut it.

These are pumkins we picked.
After we got home Uncle Joe and Veronica came over and we carved our pumkins.

"Punkins smell good mom!"

Ewwww!!

She made her own master piece on Uncle Joe's pumkin.

Elly absolutely adores her Uncle Joe! (Nate's brother) Whenever he's around, she is his shadow, always clippin' his heels "saying Joe! Joe! carry me Joe!" It's cute to watch them together. I think he adores her too.




2 comments:
I've always wanted to go to a pumpkin patch. Where did you go? I hear there's one by Willcox. Looks like you had a great time! I just can't get over how cute Elly is...she looks so much like you. It brings me back to the days of our youth...weren't they great?! I want to come and see your house sometime...it looks beautiful!
there's a pumpkin patch here that has a free hayride and animals you can look at and then a pumpkin patch that you can go to pick a pumpkin and color it. Looking at your trip really makes me want to go to it! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment