Elly let me straighten her hair with the flat iron. I loved it so much I wanted to take some pictures. It was the perfect fall day and she was the perfect model with her cute smile, bright blue eyes, and beautiful long straight hair.Sunday, October 28, 2007
Diggin' the straight hair
Elly let me straighten her hair with the flat iron. I loved it so much I wanted to take some pictures. It was the perfect fall day and she was the perfect model with her cute smile, bright blue eyes, and beautiful long straight hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
oh my goodness ... GORGEOUS!!!! I love the straight hair! But, I have to agree ... I love the curls too!! She's so cute :o)
That girl is way too cute! By the way... you can come to Mexico with us whenever you want! It would be a blast!
STICK WITH THE CURLS! I love it straight, but I was that same way. Kam had SUPER curly hair til she was 2 and a half, and I loved to straigten it, now that it's straight, I'm too lazy to curl it. I miss her curls!
K, and Jase and I always picture a kid with our best qualities and picture a kid with our worst qualities...every time I get pregnant, and I have to say Elly got the best of her mom and dad. She's gorgeous! Oh, and I suck about those pictures! They are on Jase's office computer...hopefully I can get them off tomarrow.
She looks so cute - as always!!! I love her hair both ways! She's just so adorable!!!
Becky...she is so beautiful!! She is going to be a knock out when she gets older...and she is going to be wild just like you!!! :) I love reading your blog! Your headings are the best!
Post a Comment