Thursday, April 30, 2009

VOTE!!

OK, moving on to my next issue.....naming this baby!! I have lots of names I like. Vote for you favorite on my side bar!!

Other names I like....Markee, Kate, Whitney, Maggie, Tatum, Whitney, Bridget. What do you think?? You can totally bash if you want. Let's here it.

11 comments:

Desiree said...

First off, didn't you use to date a guy with the last name Emry? Or did you just mack on him? So that might be wierd to have a daughter Emry. lol...just a thought.

I've kept a list of names for years that I come across and like. Sometimes I delete names though. But it is 9 names long. I'm totally not having 9 girls. So I thought I would share...just for idea sake. No pressure on using any of them. McKenna, Cura, Laela, Brooke, Tambian, Cambre, Carson, Tagen, and Aliyah (which I'm using for my first girl, Aliyah Jane, so you can't steal that one) Thought I would give you some ideas.

If I pick from yours, I'd chose Tatum or Mallory. I actually might add Tatum to the list. It's cute. Good luck!!

Becky said...

I guess you're right on the Emry thing, I forgot about that. It was very insignificent though, so it doesn't matter. Plus it was like, middle school? It doesn't count and I haven't thought of him for years. Maybe I'll change the spelling, Emree? I dont' know.

You have cute name too. I think Tagen is my favorite.

Maranda Whittle said...

I love the name Molly. It's just so cute! Everybody knows the name, but it's not too common. And Jane is my mom and my neices middle name, so I love Molly Jane!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Tatum was on the top of my list for our last two girls - so i LOVE it. Mallory is also one of my favorites (I think it was Marlo's sisters name, if i remember right and she is beautiful) I also like Whitney, there is a girl named Whitney in our ward and she is amazing. (Knowing someone with the name seals or breaks the deal for me) I'm a dork! Which one is Nate's favorite?

Sorry I wasn't much help...but they are all very cute.

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

I love the name Emry but I am guessing you already have the nickname EM for Emmy so that may difficult. I am a big on nicknames you may not be. I LOVED all the names you had for the baby. So any name you chose will be awesome.

Just take my idea for a grain of salt but I thought a name that would combine both of your other girls names might be cute too. Silly me.. Just an idea I promise if you hate it so be it.. I know you will get ton of imput. I was thinking... scary.

Raylee, Rayley, would be cute it would use part of Ragan's name and some of Elly. You could change up the spell of course. THen again it could be confusing when call their names... you might say the wrong name all the time.. Good luck. I think naming the little ones is almost the hardest part. I have a list too that I add to when I hear names that I love.

Smiles, Tamara

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

OH, and I was laughing so hard about Desiree's comment too funny. I remember that guy..from Safford, right? Many laughs too funny. Wasn't he older than me? You go girl. Chuckling.

Smiles,
Tam

Becky said...

Nathan likes Mallory and Emry. And Stac, I think her was Meredith not Mallory, if I remember right. It took awhile for that to come to me but I don't think it was Mallory unless we're thinking of someone different.

And Tam, I'm super embarrassed that you know who Desiree was talking about. I was young and dumb and have ALOT of things to be embarrassed about. I do really like the name though. The thing that makes it even more of a combination of names is that Elly's middle name is Rhae. I already call them the wrong names and their names aren't even close. Too many names to choose from!! If it was a boy it wouldn't be so hard because there are very few boy name I like.

Anonymous said...

I like Kendall or Molly, they sound nice alongside the other two. People sometimes don't realize how it's going to sound to say their kids's names together. Like, I know a girl who's kids are Tate and Payton. And once I overheard a mom yell to her kids, "Let's go, Ben and Anna!" Ha! Elly, Ragan and Molly. Cute!

The Knight's said...

go with an "M" name....elly ragan and mallory ...it all works when you say all thier names. wait...maybe kendall...elly ragan and kendall. all end in different sounds. this one has to go with the flow!

Kristal said...

I LOVE Kate! So does Jase...that's what he would want to name this one if it was a girl. Um, but I love all of the names. I have 3 neices with the names you have and 3 friends that just used some of the other names. So obviousy they're cute names! LOVE em all, but I voted for Molly!

Luke & Erica said...

Saw your facebook and thought I would give my two cents. I really like Tatum and Kendall. You have adorable little girls. I also love the way you did their rooms!! Congrats!!