Friday, May 1, 2009

A GIANT??

For the past couple of days Elly has been asking me if the baby in my tummy is a giant. I wasn't quite sure is she was saying giant or not and don't think she quite knew what she was saying either. She seemed a little confused. So I would tell her "No honey, it's not a giant, the baby is still really little." But she kept asking me if the baby was a giant.

I think I finally figured it out.....

When we went to get the sonogram, the kids and my mom came with us. The doctor was pointing out all the parts, when he got to the legs, my mom asked if there was anything inbetween those legs and he said, "Yes there is, it's a vagina!" Now that I think about it, Elly was asking me if the baby was a "gina". Poor girl must have been so confused. It makes me giggle a little when I think about it. Maybe it's time we had a little talk. No thanks, she'll figure it out on her own eventually, right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha that's hilarious! Elly is so stinkin cute! I wish we all lived closer!

Desiree said...

hahahahaha! Oh I laughed at that one. I can't believe the lady said Vagina around the kids. They pick up everything! Too funny. I think it's Nate's job to explain that sort of stuff.

And I think I'm the only one that will have "giants" growing inside me.

Allred's said...

That's so funny. Your little Elly is seriously confused. But hey huge congrats on another girly girl. You guys are going to be like us, 3 girls and way too much estrogen in the house!! At least there all so beautiful with lot's of pretty hair.

Mary Ann said...

That really is so funny... I would wait on the talk if I were you! :) ha ha... I love all three of the rooms and I don't know what I would do either! I have the same pink and brown bedding and I don't love it either.. by the way, I love the name Markee! So cute!

David and Tia Palmer said...

Holy cow-that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time! Definately good times!
I vote you leave Elly where she's at because her room is just too cute to re-do! Then I dont' know where that leaves Regan though-man!that is a tough one. Cute bedding-hope you can find it!
PS if you need to ditch the bed-we want to buy it from you! :) Addie's bed doesn't quite fit her room!

The Walter's Family said...

Another Girl! I bet Nate is beside himself! Girls are fun and its always nice to have sisters. That is really cool.