Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stay tuned

OK, so I totally know my blog has been a little lame lately. I am so behind. I just have so many pictures that it's a little overwhelming to think about trying to catch up. Plus I have no motivation to do it. Maybe it has something to do with being fat and lazy and pregnant. Excuses. Maybe I will let the house go for today and blog! Maybe not, we'll see. It may take me a few days (or weeks) to get current.

Upcoming events....
An update on Ragan (way past due)
gymnastics
the condo week 1 (makeup party with GG and Grumpy)
The lake
The Zoo
Maybe more, I can't remember....

1 comment:

Christy said...

Ah yay, it'll be fun to read up on you guys!! Hopefully we'll get to come hang out again soon, and maybe for longer this time. Good seeing ya and good luck with the baby #3. =)