Sunday, April 12, 2009

Elly's 4!!

Elly's birthday was on April 6th. She has been so excited and talking about her birthday for months. She woke up almost every morning and asked if it was April 6th yet. She just glowed all day and thought she was THE stuff. She says she's a big girl now so she has to clean her room. I'm ok with that.

I didn't plan much for the big day because well, that's me. I figured I wouldn't start doing friend parties until they were five and going to school. We just did a cookout with the family, opened presents and had cake and ice cream. Elly enjoyed it and loved being the center of attention.


She got lots of good stuff. A leapster and some games for it, a cheerleader outfit, the Thumbelina movie and dolls (I think we have every single barbie now), bubbles from our home teacher, money from GG and Grumpy (always a favorite), gum and lip stuff and a purse from her friend Ryan next door, and a birthday cake from Missy. I probably forgot some stuff. Thanks everyone!

Her Strawberry Shortcake cake.



Our future cheerleader. Go Eagles! Elly loves to dance around and do cheers. She loves to dance along with Dancing with the Stars. It's time to get this girl in dance lessons.

Happy Birthday Elly Girl!! We sure love you!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Elly! April 6th is the coolest day to have a BDay (I thought of Elly that day) She looks more and more like you every day Becky!! Cute, cute. Yes, get her in dance lessons. (Barbie is a good dance teacher btw)

The Cash Family said...

How fun! Happy 4th!