Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ragan's Walking!!


Finally, Ragan's walking! Silly girl, it only took her 14 months. The funny thing is, she took her first steps a long time ago, even before she turned one. She just never wanted to take off. She would take 4 or 5 steps and walk in between furniture but that was it. She would also just stand in one spot forever. She is definately setting her own pace and she is VERY stubborn. I always knew she could do it but just wouldn't. Sometimes I would walk into the room and catch her walking. As soon as she saw me and she go on all fours and crawl. Now she has finally decided she likes the walking thing. She just walks around the house everywhere, just to walk, I think. She is so very proud of herself too. She is loving her new found freedom.

5 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Don't feel so bad. Leah didn't walk until she was 18 months! It was kinda embarrassing when I took her to nursery for the first time and she still wasn't walking.

Kris Ann

Wendy said...

Go Ragan! Very cute picture. Love you and miss you!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Ann said...

Your girls are growing up so much. They are beautiful!

Allred's said...

Yeah Ragan, she looks so happy too while she's pleasing her mother with her little steps. I love how much hair she has.