Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Can you guess what I'm having?

I had my sono today. I have been waiting impatiently to confirm what I already knew. I'm sure you already guessed it..... It's a GIRL of course! I'm excited, but you better ask Nate yourself how he feels about it. I think he feels a little defeated but I'm sure the this little girly will grow on him just like the others. My due date got moved back a couple of days to September 18th. Bummer, but at least it's only a couple of days.

5 comments:

The Bryce Family said...

CONGRATS!!!! You have such cute girls that how can you not want another one!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Girls are fun! And in your case it will be way cheaper. Tell Nate there's always next time. What's Elly think of having another sister?

Desiree said...

Hahahaha...I want to hear Nate's side. :) Congrats though. You two make pretty cute girls! And it saves money, you already have all the girly stuff.

Stacey said...

Hey, I was sure I was going to be rich. I am also having a girl so there is one person you know that is preggers. Still very exciting. You look real good barely showing, good luck and throw me any trow back names you come up with.

Kristal said...

YAY! 3 girl families are adorable! I'm almost jealous, but defaintely NOT today (read my blog for further details) but like you said, #4 is usually a boy. And yay, we're only a couple weeks apart...now I dont' feel TOOO bad about being way huger than you...ug! gain some weight!