Monday, April 13, 2009

Everything Easter

I love Easter time and I love that is so fun for the kids. There is always so many fun things going on.

Dying Easter Eggs
Stephanie, Laela, and Mason came over to dye Easter eggs. It was fun I guess, but we had way too many eggs. The kids lost interest after the first couple dozen but had fun doing it. Me and Steph of course had to finish up the last 3 dozen.






The Easter Egg Hunt
Every year we go to Grandpa Howard's and have a cookout and hunt Easter eggs. It's always fun to get together with all the cousins.



Elly, Danni, and Laela


I think they found the stash.


So many eggs.




Just a random picture of Ragan walking around with some bunny ears Elly brought home from school. She was walking around everywhere like this. I don't know how she knew where she was going.

Easter Morning
Elly was pretty excited about the Easter bunny this year. The main thing she was concerned about was getting new panties since she is 4 now. Ragan enjoyed pulling stuff out of her basket too.


Easter Dresses
The kids looked super cute in their new dresses, thanks to Shelley. I never got a chance to go out of town and buy dresses. Shelley went to Tucson one day and I asked her pick me some out. I love them. Church is also very early and I didn't have time to doll my kids up, bummer. It's hard to get 2 girls and yourself ready before 8:30 with no help. Nathan has meetings in the morning. I actually would have had more time if I would have realized it started at 8:30 and not 9:30. For some reason I had it in my head that church started at 9:30 and that I had all the time in the world. At 8:00 I finally realized I had 30 min. and nobody had even taken a bath yet. I pretty much dunked them in the bath and rushed rushed rushed. O'well, what do ya do. Good thing they are naturally cute.
The best picture I could. Nobody wanted to take pictures.

Ragan especially didn't want to take pictures. But she looked so cute in her dress anyway.

Even bribery didn't help.

Not the happiest picture ever, but at least she's not screaming.
Hope everyone had a great Easter!!

1 comment:

The Cash Family said...

Your girls are just darling! I love the color of their dresses too, so pretty! I thought the one with their daddy was especially cute, I love Nate's smile :)