P.S. She is such a stinker.
- When I went to pick Elly up from Nursery (we were in Utah) there was a little girl crying. As soon as I walked in and she saw me she threw her hands in the air and said, "I didn't do nothin' mom!" Can you say guilty?
- One morning while brushing her hair she started crying and said, "Do you want me to do that to you so you know how it feels?!" Them are some mad mothering skills coming out right there.
- Another time I caught her pulling Ragan's hair and she claims, "I was doing it to her so she knows how it feels." (Ragan pulls her hair alot.)
- I've been trying to teach Elly not to say butt even though it's my fault she says it. It's funny when she starts to say it or is referring to her butt she catches herself and says, "Uhhh, that naughty word." For example (I probably shouldn't share), Ragan's favorite toy is taking out all the tampons out of the box. Elly came to me said, "Mom, Ragan is playing with those things for your naughty word." Ha Ha, there is another tampon one I can't bring myself to share with the world.
- "Mom, my weener hurts." What!?! I swear she didn't learn that one at home.
- Elly has started lying. I can't stand it! It just makes me so mad. She will endure spankens and lots of time in timeout before she will fess up. When I ask her if she's ready to tell me the truth she cries, "I just don't want to!" Stinker. She has really been testing my patience lately, and I'm discovering I really don't have very much.
There are many days that I think Elly is going to drive me into insanity but I can't help but love her stinkin' guts. She makes up for some of it by the super sweet and funny things she does. She is such a good big sister to Ragan and is full of hugs and kisses and I love you's. And have I ever mentioned how cute she is? She is.




3 comments:
That's funny. Elly is so cute! I like the Tampon thing. Laela calls them bandaids.
Too funny! I bet your mom is thinking, "She's getting a taste of her own medicine." :)
Hey Becky, I need help. I don't know how to change my background to christmas. Can u help me out? and put music on too? U know my password, right? Thanks!
Post a Comment