Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dear Santa....

After going to our ward Christmas party, Elly really wanted to see Santa again. So we went to my moms ward Christmas party just to see Santa. We waited in line for a long time and then when we got close to our turn, she didn't want to. I made her because we waited so long. By the time I got her on his lap she was all smiles and made sure that Santa knew she wanted a Dora bike just in case he forgot from the night before. Ragan fell asleep while waiting so she didn't get to see Santa again.

A couple days before Christmas, Ragan was fussing a little and Elly told her, "You better be good, Santa is watching." Then she asked if we could write a letter to Santa telling him that Ragan was being bad. She got me a pen and paper and told me what to write.

Dear Santa,

This is Elly. I've been good. Ragan has been bad.....a little. I want a Dora bike. Please. And a scooter. And a cheerleader suit for Christmas.

Love, Elly

Too cute, but it sounds like Ragan needs to find someone else to represent her.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

hahaha! Priceless. No trusting Elly.