
We had our ward Christmas party last night and got to see Santa for the first time this year. I think Elly had mixed emotions about it. I wasn't sure how she would react because last year she just marched right up to Santa, sat on his lap and told him what she wanted, but I could tell she was nervous about it this year. She really didn't want to miss it and asked me about it all day and if it was time to go yet, but....I think she was really nervous about it too. She was really quiet at the party but full of anticipation. When Santa finally did show up she just wanted to look at him for awhile. We stood in line for awhile, and when it was her turn she clung to my arm for dear life. I just know her heart was racing. She did sit on his lap though and told him she wanted a Dora bike.

I really thought Ragan would freak when we set her on his lap but she didn't. She just stared at him the whole time. I think she was trying to figure what was going on.


Now that it's over, Elly says, "I like Santa, he's nice."
2 comments:
Dylan was fine of course, but Cash freaked out! He wont let anybody hold him in the 1st place, especially a big scary bearded man!
And I'm sure she will like santa even more if she gets a Dora bike. Wink, wink...hint hint mom. Don't screw it up. haha
Post a Comment