This is about a week late but I still want to document where Ragan is at 10 months.
- She is still just crawling, but she's super speedy. When she sees me, the race is on!
- She is such a momma's girl. She won't let anyone else hold her.
- She won't let me hold anyone else. If Elly is on my lap she will pound on her and pull her hair. It's funny. Elly doesn't think it's too funny.
- She does eat baby food now. It's about time!
- She can stand on her own for a little while.
- She has figured out how to get DOWN the stairs. She's super good at going up but she knows she's not supposed to. It's a game for her and she laughs and looks back at you waiting for you to come get her.
- She's developed a little bit of a temper. She will not let me put her down and when I do she let's me know it's not ok.
- She plays with her ear when she's ready for a nap or falling asleep.
- I'm afraid she's going to be a hair twirler just like her sister! Please no!
- She's still super sweet and super cute! Love her!


5 comments:
OK, Ragan is the cutest baby ever! We all miss her and Elly so much, (ok, you too). Brandon plays the video he took of her on his phone while you were here all the time. See you soon! Oh, and thanks for changing my blog. It would've stayed Halloween for awhile.
Super cute pics. Love the update. I can't believe she is doing stairs. What a brave little girl she is.
10 months wow! Crazy. Happy 10 months!
Umm time to shave that beard... Supper Cute!
I can not believe she is almost one! She is beautiful and just keeps getting cuter. I love to catch up on all your post... especially all the funny things Elly says, she cracks me up! You still excersising??
Post a Comment