- Hanging out with the family.
- The kids playing with their cousins.
- Playing signs. Very fun and funny game.
- Missy playing Dance Dance Revolution pregnant.
- Shopping
- Family pictures in Salt Lake.
- Getting to see my childhood best friend that moved away 20 years ago!
- Lots of yummy food.
- And so much more!
Elly was attached to Uncle Cooter's leg much of the time.
Ragan was just her happy self the whole time. She was such a good girl!
Elly had so much fun playing with all her Aunts and Uncles. This is Aunt Anna and Uncle Caleb.
Uncle Ben and Aunt Liz with Ragan.
Ugh! More kisses!
With it being Thanksgiving and all, I thought I would make a list of some things I'm Thankful for. Obviously I can't list them all, but here's what comes to mind right now.
- My family of course
- To be married into a wonderful family
- The gospel
- A hard working husband
- An eternal family
- Some awesome kids
- Pumkin pie and chocolate
I could go on and on, but I won't. Happy Thanksgiving!




7 comments:
Your girls look cute, like always! Glad you had a great time.
What a ton of fun. Glad you guys had a rockin' time and your girls look great.
Looks like a fun trip, except for the throw up, wow!!
Well, the pictures you did get are cute! What a fun Thanksgiving! I love a housefull!
It was so good to see you and meet your adorable family! I just finished editing your pictures so they should be on there way soon! I will post my favorites on my photography blog in the meantime:)
It looks like everyone had a good time, even with all those kisses. LOL! too cute. Your girls are still adorable.
p.s. I love your background
Uncle Ben looks like a scary Cullen that wants to kill somebody in that picture. haha! Aunts and uncles are the best. Wish I liked mine...haha just kidding...kind of.
Post a Comment