Have I really been out of high school 10 years? Crazy. It went by so fast, yet it feels like forever ago. I really enjoyed getting together with friends and laughing alot! Just like old times. We really had a great class.

The Doobies, minus a few.

I loved having Desiree come stay with us. It was nice to catch up and remember old times. Old times meaning, talked about all the boys we made out with. Haha. Ok, we did other stuff too. We really had some great times in High School and made some great memories.

Some of our high school crowd.


Me and Steph. We both just had a baby. Maybe they will be as good as friends as we were. Hopefully they'll get into less trouble than we did.

Love these girls!

The whole gang. Did I mention we had the best class ever? We really did have some great times.
3 comments:
Ahh, thanks for posting pictures! It was fun to see everyone even though I couldn't be there. Your new baby is darling!
Best class ever!!
It is fun to see those pictures... and to see people in your class at the game and shower. You had a great class!
Post a Comment