A couple weeks ago we went to Logan to spend some time with Nathan's family. The trip there was super LONG. I don't remember it ever being that long before. It took us 17 hours to get there. It didn't help that we stopped at every single gas station along the way for some reason or another. However, we are lucky that our kids travel extremely well. The only problem we had was Elly getting car sick, twice (Yuck). We should have had an idea after our horrible
airplane experience. Once we moved her carseat out of the back seat, she stopped throwing up. I thought Ragan would be the hardest but she was so good. She just laughed and pointed at all the cows the whole time. She's not hard to entertain. And Mallory, it was easy to forget she was even there. She slept almost the whole time. Being in the car for 17 hours is just a long time to be in the car.
I was super lame and took all of three pictures while we were there.

Dad with his boys. Ben, Nathan, Joe, and Caleb

Uncle Caleb
The newest babies, Mallory and Boston.
We had a super time. I wish we didn't live so far apart.
On the way home we decided to break it up a bit and stayed the night in Vegas with Uncle Ben. Much better. I don't think we'll ever attempt that drive again in one day. Even after such a hideous drive, it's always worth it to get to spent time with the family. Now it's their turn to make the drive for Mallory's blessing in November. Glad it's them and not us!
No comments:
Post a Comment