Monday, October 19, 2009

Fair Day

I usually love the fair. Not particularly the rides, but just walking around the exhibits and taking the kids to see the animals. I would have had a good time if I would've had a stroller. When it came time to go, Nathan couldn't figure out how to break down the stroller (he didn't try very hard) to put in the car and got frustrated. He said if I wanted it I had to do it. So...no stroller. What a groucho. It's not easy walking around lugging a newborn and all the junk that comes along with it. Anywho, besides me wanting to leave within the first 10 minutes of being there, the kids had a grand time. First we went to the animals. Ragan loved them, she was so cute. She was diggin' the cows until one looked at her. Then is was over.





We weren't planning on any rides but Elly managed to talk Nate into a couple. First the farris wheel. She loved it, however Ragan was heart broken to see them on the ride without her. Next was the train. Ragan was able to go on that one and loved it! It looks like Nathan loved it too. What a good sport.
Next year....we will definately be taking a stroller even if it takes awhile to figure out how to break it down.

No comments: