Friday, October 2, 2009

Preview







I have been so excited to get these pictures back. I had Amber Halverson take them a couple of weeks ago and they turned out so cute. I love them. This is just the ones I pulled off of her blog. Since I am in Utah right now I haven't gotten the full disk yet. When I get back I'm sure I will be posting tons more. I am so excited to see the rest. Isn't she cute?

7 comments:

Desiree said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Those are adorable!!! Mallory is soooo precious. Did you see I'm having a girl!! I can't wait to do pictures like these! LOVE!! Two weeks, two weeks and I get to see you, Nathan and your beautiful girls!!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Those turned out adorable!! Not hard though, with a baby so dang cute! I lOVE the one with her eyes open sitting up in the basket, so cute. Hope your having fun on your trip.

Shelley & Scott said...

super cute! i need that chair!

Wendy said...

I especially love the expression on her face in the basket with the white. Like she's saying "what the heck?" These pictures are adorable!!

The Cash Family said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!

The Walter's Family said...

She is such a doll!!

me,myself,andi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.