Are you ready for our BIG news?! We are selling our house! Maybe, if it sells. We have decided to list it anyway. Why? Because we thought it would be fun to start over and do it again. I'm excited and sad at the same time. We put so much time and money and love into it and we looooove our location. Our location is the biggest thing holding me back because I think we have the best spot in town. I wish we would've held onto this lot until we were ready to settle down and build our forever house. The thing is, we thought it was our forever house. Nathan is just getting antsy to build another awesome house. Since he builds for other people and sees the great things and ideas they have it makes him want to start over and do some of those awesome things and I think I want to let him build me another one. So we figured 'what the heck' that what he does, so let's do it. Whatdoyathink? Are we crazy?And if it doesn't sell....we will be ok with that because heck, we love our house. So come take a tour of our house and if you know anyone looking for a fabulous custom home send them our way.
PS. The scorpion problem is taken care of. We haven't seen one since the bug man came and sprayed some powerful new stuff that kills them right away. Yeah!




10 comments:
you are crazy... :) i love your house, i wish we could buy it! it's perfect! i'm glad you got your scorpion problem taken care of!
Yes...you are crazy!!! Miss you guys!
I'm excited to see what other awesome things he comes up with! I can't imagine, because your home is already sooo beautiful! He definitely has a knack for building gorgeous homes!
You are sooo crazy!! Your house is a dream home.
Check out my blog, I think I got it figured out!! :)
good luck with the selling it is a very AWESOME house
can I have your house... I know its not in my price range, but I love gifts!! :)
You are truly crazy your house is so cute, but hey now you know what you would do different. Good luck and I know every one will want to buy it.
Oh wow! I hate moving, but it's fun building a house. Your house is beautiful! I love the land it's on too.
Yes, our house is all fixed. It's been a big pain and very expensive! My goal is to stay away from Mesa at least 2 or 3 months so I actually miss it!
You do have an amazing and beautiful house! Good luck selling it! Sorry we didn't get to see you while we were there - it was crazy do so many fun things with family, searching for a house, finding a house, etc. Since we will be so much closer and making frequent trips we should plan a play date for kids or date night for adults.
Dumb!
You know we've already told you how we feel. But I do have to say, as much as we LOVE LOVE LOVE your house and it's our favorite house to stay at...I would want a different kitchen too. But I do love your green in there. I'd just want it more open. Wish we could buy it!
Post a Comment