I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I can't seem to make a comment about myself without using the word FAT! I think I probably drive my husband and everyone around me CRAZY. I hate seeing people that I haven't seen for a long time or old boyfriends because in my mind I know they are thinking, "She really let herself go, or, dang, she's gained a lot of weight."And everyone is probably thinking "If you don't like it, do something about it!" So, I am. I got a personal trainer. I started today. I was hesitant, because the money is making me choke, but I really need to make a change and I heard this lady is awesome. (Thanks Maryann) So anyway, I'm pretty sure it's going to kick my butt and I'm not going to be able to move very well for awhile because I am soooo out of shape. I did make it through my first day though, I'm sure I'll be feeling it's wrath tomorrow. I did do better than I expected. You know, like 3 sit ups instead of ZERO like I thought. I know you're think it, "WOW, 3 sit ups!" Hey, don't laugh. In my defense I did just have a baby not too long ago (not that I could've done better before). So, if I stick to it and work really hard, with some help of a trainer, I think I'm going to see some awesome results. I'm really excited to take charge of my body again and not just let the fat take over.
Spending a week in Logan and being around Nathan's skinny beautiful family is motivation enough to make me want to change the way I look. I don't want to be the fat one is the family anymore. And looking at pictures from my skinnier days is also a HUGE motivation to get my butt in gear. So...here's to reminicsing about skinnier days. And yes, for those that didn't know me before my married and post kids life, I haven't always been FAT!

Me and my bestest doing a sexy pose. These are just the slips that went under our dresses. We weren't really that skanky. I think this may be our senior year? Is that right Dez?
This seems to be our pose of choice. I came across alot of these. Hey, I think we thought we were sexy! Man, to have those legs again.
ME and my niece Rhonni. Also my Senior year.
Me and my other bestest, Stacey. I hope you don't mind Stacey. I used to hate this picture because I thought I looked so chubby, but if that was chubby, I'de love to look chubby again.
In Hawaii with Stacey's family. Here's to hoping! Ok, so maybe dreaming. I'm pretty sure I will never be a size 4 again without some major surgery and lipo, but I can always dream right?
My dating years with Nate. Nathan took this picture, it was in his old blue college house on the corner. Awwww, the memories. We had alot of good times in this house.
I guess I'm not the only one that has gained a few pounds! Look how skinny and young Nate looks. I fattened him up a bit. He's still hot though (and not fat). Just not as skinny as he used to be.=)Wish me luck! And hopefully in next couple of months people will be able to see some noticable results. I'm ready to stop being embarrassed by the way I look.




15 comments:
You are not fat!! I always think about the "before kids." Good for you to do something about it, lots of people just talk about it!! I lost alot of weight right before school was out, and now with the kids home all day I don't have energy for the gym. The weight is slowly coming back, 3 more weeks of summer and my but is back to the gym. Good luck with the soreness, that part stinks!! Wish I lived closer so we could do it together, like the old days when we would always run together!! Love ya.
STACEY
You go girl! I have this love hate relationship with working out. Hate it when I'm doing it, but love it when it's over and I have that feeling of accomplishment. Wow that was cheesy... but so true!
I think you're hot not matter what! Maybe after this baby comes I'll be as motivated as you. Hopefully. See ya soon!
GOOD FOR YOU!! there is nothing better then excersising and seeing results! (i dont't ever see results but I still excersise) I am excited for you!! good luck!
Can you pass on some of your motivation to me please??? Good luck and post any useful tips you get from your trainer for me - no way could I go to a gym with my four little ones - they'd kick us out! :)
You have always been beautiful, but can I just say hooray for you for getting a personal trainer. This shows your commitment and that is awesome. I would love to have your legs too.
Dude, Becky my friend is Kathy Schroder and I helped her set her blog up and forgot to sign out before I made a comment. My bad, it was me Amy that wants beautiful legs....lol amy
love the old pics... you're so cute all the time. good luck with lorinda... she will kick your butt, but it's great! and i'm pretty sure you will be sore tomorrow!! remember it's well worth it!
I just always tell myself that my boys are worth every ounce of fat on my body!
Um...We "thought" we were sexy...or we for sure were sexy, and ARE sexy, dang it! haha. When I'm done with the bar, I'm getting back in the gym too. And yes, those were senior year pictures. It looks like you are trying to show your bum in the first one, not your leg. :) I don't think we knew how to pretend to be sexy. Anyway, love and miss you!
-Desiree
Um Desiree is FREAKING TALL! Luckily I've been fat my whole life so I don't have skinny pictures to look back on. I actually did have 3 skinny months of my life and I don't think I owned a camrera or something. I just going to get done having these kids and let the surgeons put my body back together in a pleasing manner.
hey how is the trainer going?
hey how is the trainer going?
Your bikini picture is freaking amazing!!!! I have never worn a bikini out of the house in my life. But I will, oh yes I will. And you my friend, will be by my side!!!!!
Way to go girl. That was great seeing all the old pics. I hear ya! I worked out each day this past week and was way tired but it felt awesome. Even being sore was great because i knew i did something good for myself, ya know? You can do it-but i agree with everyone-you're a hotty even now, where you are!
Post a Comment