Monday, July 7, 2008

The 4th

We didn't do much for the 4th of July. Me and Nate spent all day working around the house. It was nice to get a ton of stuff done that needed to be done. Later in the evening we went out to the fair grounds and watched the show and fireworks. The kids loved it.
Two cute cousins. Elly loves playing with cousin Laela (JR and Steph's). They get along great, but I think Elly can be a little overwhelming at times. OK, ALOT overwhelming, for me at least.

Elly cuddling with dad during the fireworks. How sweet. Maybe she got a little scared for a moment, but it didn't last long.

5 comments:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Your girls a so dang cute!! I want some bows for my girls hair, I love the flower one you have in Elly's hair!
We need to get together sooner than later.
Love ya!

Cami said...

Looks like fun! That Ragan has changed alot since I was there last. I can't wait to squeeze her!

JR and Steph said...

I am going to have to steal your pictures. I think we have the cutest girls ever!!

Mary Ann said...

your kids look so cute!! i can't believe regan is 5 months!

The Bigler Family said...

My little nieces are so cute!