Gila Box

Saturday, we went to Gila Box to play in the river and give the kids something to do. The river was running really fast and super muddy. It was a little nerve racking. Just ask Joey, he'll tell you he didn't have fun because he drowned. Scott had to jump in and save him, because the current took him away and pulled him under, ruining his cell phone and losing a shoe and soaking his wallet in the process. I guess monsoon season wasn't the best time to go, but besides Joey, I think the rest of the kids had fun.

And then there's my super brave Elly. Ok, so maybe she's not much of a dare devil. She must get it from her dad. She didn't leave Nana's side the whole time and didn't want anything to do with the water. Oh, and gotta love the cheeto's smile!

Afterwards we went through the carwash. She was terrified the whole time, it was so funny. I had to snap a picture of it. Usually she doesn't get scared going through the carwash but for some reason she was really worried this time.

Take my picture Mom! Just a couple of random pictures because Elly wanted me to take her picture. Dirty face and all.
An update on Ragan.
She is so darn cute and I can't look at her without smiling. Here's what she's been up to.
- She turned six months on the 24th.
- She has mastered rolling around.
- She pretty good at sitting up on her own.
- She can crawl, uh...backwards? I guess it's more of a backward scoot. When she is on her back she uses her legs and pushes herself backwards. She really gets cruisin'. It's so funny. I really need to get a video of it.
- I have yet to get her to eat baby food. She's just not interested.
- She has dicovered her voice and is not afraid to use it. Sometimes she can really yell at you. That's really funny too.
- She is chubby as ever. Rolly polly.
- She loves to give kisses.
- She has the cutest laugh ever.
- She's very friendly.
- She grabs everything! She can bring a whole isle down or a rack clothes. She will grab anything she can get her hands on.
LOVE HER!!
As for an Elly update, I better not. I was taught that if you can't say anything nice, not to say anything at all. I really really love her guts, but she is driving me nuts! Three is definately harder than two.
3 comments:
Hi Becky,
O.k. you have such sweet beauties. Elly is the spitting image of you....! I loved reading your blog. You crack me up. I love how open and honest you are. It is a treat... thanks. Wow, reading more about you was awesome we had a lot more in common then I would have known other wise. I love the photo of Gila Box where is that at? I have never been there. Looks awesome and a lot of fun... the fast water would have worried me to though. Your house is awesome... we wish you all the luck on selling, but, like you said if you don't you have a great house. Your husband is quite an artist!! Happy Days.
Smiling,
Tamara
wow.. that river story is scary! love the pictures of elly, my girls get scared in the car wash too... i can't belive regan is 6 months! time flies
wow my kids would be mawling people over to play in that muddy water!!! hey how did you change your comment wording to say "have anything to say?let's hear it"
Post a Comment