Sunday, September 26, 2010

May

May was surgery month for my Ragie. I would never wish having to put your little girl through surgery, no matter how minor, on any mother. The thing that makes it so sad is that they don't understand what's going on and why you let someone hurt them. Poor girl was terrified but she's tough and pulled through great.


First attempt at a bath with a cast: Failed. This picture cracks me up. That might be a whole role of saran wrap right there. Ha ha.

Ragan was so proud of her cast. She liked to show everyone. These are also some of the last pictures with her long hair.


Next up. Elly's 2nd year of preschool graduation.
I just wanted to snap a picture of Elly's long hair because I don't know how much longer I can hold out before I chop it off.

Her and cousin Jake at graduation.






Here's Mally between 8 and 9 months somewhere with her super cute smiles of course. She has been the easiest, happiest baby from day one. Always full of laughter and smiles and supa cute. Love her.


Elly learns to ride a bike....without training wheels! She was obvisously ready because she didn't need any help at all. Nathan held her bike up for her, gave her a little push, and she was off! Just like that, and never looked back.
Oops, watch out Ragan!
May in a nutshell.

No comments: