The only other picture I have is of Mallory in her new big girl carseat. I think she likes it.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
July
Hmmmm. July must have been a kicken month. These are the only pictures I have for July. Either it was a really boring month, or I just haven't been very good at pictures lately. I'm guessing the later. Because with all these kids....how could it possibly be boring!
This is at Dhanni's baptism and we had all the grandkids together at one time! That doesn't happen too often since they are spread from coast to coast. The kids were in heaven playing at Nana's all day with the cousins. I wonder if Nana was in heaven? I'm thinking no.

The only other picture I have is of Mallory in her new big girl carseat. I think she likes it.
The only other picture I have is of Mallory in her new big girl carseat. I think she likes it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment