Sunday, September 26, 2010

Look who's 1!

Mallory turned one on September 2nd. At least I think it was on the 2nd. I can't keep it straight anymore. I have to be corrected all the time when my kids birthdays are. Can you believe it's already been a year? Doesn't it seem not that long ago that you were all annoyed at how much I was complaining about being pregnant?


We didn't do much for her birthday. Actually, we didn't do anything at all? That evening I was feeling bad that we didn't really acknowledge her birthday that I went and bought a little piece of cake for her. I think it was a part of a wedding cake. No presents. Nothing. Isn't that how it goes after you've had a couple of kids already? Please tell me yes, so I don't feel like a complete loser. I think you just start realize that they have no idea and don't even care it's their birthday when they're one. Look at her! She's happy. No party or anything.
Mallory has been such a joy. I know I say it all the time, but she really is the BEST baby. She is so easy. She rarely cries. She's always happy and lauging and smiling. She has slept through the night from day one. Perfect! And cute. And let's not forget chubby. Perfectly chubby. I sure love love LOVE my Miss Mally. I still can't get enough of her.

1 comment:

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

I don't think she liked her cake...:)