Sunday, April 25, 2010

Santa, Santa, Santa, Santa

Oh yes, you read that right. SANTA! I am going clear back to Christmas. Obviously my blog has been very neglected. Life happened and I haven't had time to blog. Lame excuse, but true. I don't even know if I remember how to blog. Hopefully it comes back to me.

Here is the beginning of trying to get caught up. So I will briefly go through the main events in our lives since Christmas. I did jump ahead a little in some posts, so there are some things that are already blogged after Christmas. It will have to brief, mostly because I forgot the details! Shame on me. I will do better since this if our life story and my only journal.

The girls got to visit with Santa four times this past Christmas. Elly loved it. Ragan hated it. And Mally didn't care either way. I think she was just weirded out.
Our ward Christmas Party
Nana and Papa's ward Christmas Party
Elly's preschool Program. This was the best Santa ever. Elly told me this must have been Santa's helper because he was brown. She had never seen a brown Santa before so he must not have been the "real" Santa.



And the last time we saw Santa was the night before Christmas. He made his annual visit to GG and Grumpy's house at our Christmas Eve party.

No comments: