We had a great Christmas. I LOVE Christmas. Especially with little kids. And now that I've finally posted about it, we're half way to the next Christmas!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Christmas Morning
The girls are still young enough that we have to wake them up on Christmas morning. They weren't too happy about it. That changed real quick when we told them Santa came.


Santa made a mistake this year. He only brought one scooter, for Elly. What was he thinking? Ragan ran to it, got right on, and wouldn't get off. She knew what she was doing, she's no dummy. She knew as soon as she got off, Elly would take over. Ha ha. Luckily Elly was a good sport about it and let Ragan play on it for a bit. (I backed over the scooter within a couple of weeks, by the way.) No more scooter.
Mallory was just being herself. Happy to be alive.
Oh the excitement! Isn't it funny how the favorite gifts are the cheapest ones? Seriously, the things I bought at the dollar store were a hit. I'm shopping at the dollar store from now on for Christmas.


Santa brought us a fish! He really wasn't very smart this year. Ok, it hasn't been that bad. And guess what! It's almost May and it's still alive! It looks a little sick and it seems to be falling apart, but it's still hanging in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Those are the cutest PJ's ever!! Dang mom running over a bike and now their scooter!! LOL! you need a camera on your car!
Post a Comment