Monday, June 15, 2009

Picnic on Mt. Graham

On Saturday, we took all the kids up to Mt. Graham and had a picnic. It was lots of fun and the kids had a great time. We had every single grandkid there except one, baby Ethan. We miss his smiling face. It's a crazy group.
Just the girls with Nana. Ragan wasn't too thrilled about having another baby on Nana's lap or getting her ponies pulled.Ragan had a great time exploring. She LOVES to be outside and get dirty. I've gotta be careful with this one. She'll likes to wonder off.


Of course the kids got nice and dirty. Elly's going to be extremely bored when her cousins leave soon. She's had two straight weeks of having someone to play with.
It's not often that I get picture of Ragan smiling or even looking at the camera so I had to take advantage while she was being goofy and snap a whole bunch. She really did have so much fun. She's finally starting to warm up to everyone and letting her true personality show.

Time to go home!

5 comments:

Desiree said...

Cuteness!! How fun for Nana and Poppa. There sure are a lot of them! And I didn't know Graham Mountain was even open. I thought they shut it down?!

Ragan sure is big. I can't believe I still haven't met her :( We need to get together!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Ragan wondering off?!? I never would have thought! That's funny that she doesn't like anyone else touching her nanna. If Elly gets to bored after they all leave, just come up here and visit!!

The Walter's Family said...

It is always so much fun when all the cousins are around. There are alot of them isn't there. How sweet!

Allred's said...

I can't believe how many little grandbabies your mom has now. Such a huge happy family

Stacy, Trae, Parker, and Ella said...

Haven't blog hopped in awhile. Congrats on another girl. I think it is great! Ella has been so much fun!