Friday, June 5, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Over memorial weekend we went back up to Mesa because Nathan was still working on the condo. On Saturday Stacey invited us to go to the lake. Me and the kids went and Nathan stayed behind and worked. Sucka! It was fun and the kids had a blast.

Elly and Makayla played so good together. We never even had any fights or disagreements whatsoever. Nice.


I tried to get Ragan on a jet ski with me and it was a disaster. She didn't like the life jacket and when I tried to put her on the ski she would throw her body around and just fall off. I gave up.


Ragan was content to just sit on the beach and play in the sand. She was good the whole time.

Don't let the smile fool you. She didn't want to get anywhere near the jet ski.


I know, scary picture of me. I made Elly go with me on a jet ski. She fought it, but I won. She hated every second of it and screamed and cried the whole time. It was a long trip past the no wake zone and she kept telling me to slow down. So as you can imagine, after we got past the wake zone and went fast, she screamed even louder. It was funny. I'm such a mean mom trying to force my children to have fun. Good times.




Makayla, Elly, McKenzie, Cody, Ragan, Callie.



I'm not going to tell you what we did the next day, Sunday, because you'll think we're bad. Well, ok, I guess there no denying it, we're bad. We went to the zoo. Another post. After the zoo Elly's favorite people in the whole world came to visit. Uncle Ben and Uncle Joe and Aunt Anna. Ben came down from Vegas for Memorial weekend with his girlfriend Christy. Joe and Christianna also came down after Anna's high school graduation and stayed at the condo with us for a couple of days. Elly sure adores her uncles! Elly might be a little obsessed with make-up right now. She talked Ben into letting her paint his toes pretty pink. I wish I would've taken some pictures while they were there but I didn't take any. Bummer. I stole this one from Christy. Hope you don't mind!

Well.....I didn't take any pictures, but Anna musta found my camera and snapped a few of herself.


No comments: