Thursday, June 11, 2009

Building a Foundation

A little late, but I never had pictures until now. Back in April all the primary kids had the opportunity to put their names on rocks and those rocks were poured into the foundation of the temple. So cool. I'm sure Elly has no idea what a neat opportunity that was, but someday when she's older she'll understand and know that she has her name in the foundation of the temple.


Here she is with her rock.

We as a presidency put our names in too. I snuck Ragan's in too since she's not in primary yet. Pretty cool huh?

5 comments:

David and Tia Palmer said...

What hot mammas! Man I'm gonna miss this presidency! Who knew we would become such GREAT friends?!? Love you Becky!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

How cool!! You look GREAT in green, I love that dress and your hair. What a hot pregnant mamma!! Is that a maternity dress? If its not I want one.

Chantel said...

Wow that is super neat. That's a neat story that she can tell her kids and grandkids.

Desiree said...

That is such a cool idea!! I love it. Am I too late to do mine?! And Stacey is right, you look hot in green!

Luke & Erica said...

That is so great! I love that idea.