Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The condo week 1

Nathan recently bought a condo in Mesa. So when he went up to work on it the last couple of weeks, me and the kids tagged along. I'm not sure if he really wanted us to, but we did anyway. Luckily my parents have a condo in the same complex so we had a place to stay and bug him while he worked. The first weekend we were there GG and Grumpy came too. Elly had so much fun having a makeup party with them. She set up a little beauty shop for them and brought little chairs in from outside. Grumpy opted for a bigger chair instead but the small chairs were just right for GG.Here they are singing songs.

GG getting pampered.
GG let Elly paint her fingernails and toenails. We had to make a trip to the store for some fingernail polish remover since she had to work at the temple in the morning.

I also got to spend some time with Stacey. She entertains me when we go to Mesa and have nothing to do. She even treated me to pedi. She's the best friend ever! Thanks Stacey.
Nathan is the process of buying another condo so I'm sure we'll be making some trips soon.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Haha Ben came to the lake with my family and I on Saturday. He took off his socks, "ohhhhh *profanities*." His toes were still pretty pink. Ha! Love it. She's such a girly girl. Maybe I'll just have to let her do mine next time.

kristal said...

um, where's tha tpedicure place? It looks like the place my sisters and mom and I got pedicures last month!