I've seen this around for awhile now and always thought it would be fun so I finally joined in on the action...Here's a fun blogging game...
Be one of the first three people to leave a comment on this post and you'll receive something handmade from me sometime in the next year.Come on now, I know you'll be fighting over it! But there is a catch. You have to do the same thing on your blog, so if you don't have a blog too bad. Fun!!!
For those of you that know me, depending on who you are, you'll probably get hair bows/flowers, jewelry, something do with scrapbooking, or I don't know, maybe I'll surprise you with some other hidden talent. So if that sound like something you want, speak now. You know you want it.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I'll bite ... sounds tempting!
I would do it- but I would have to go out and buy stuff to give away.(that's not as fun) You've seen my work, i'm not crafty in ANY way.
I'm in! It sounds fun and I won't have to send mine out for another 364 days!
Haha would you consider a fourth!?! haha I just love your work! (I'll even trade you something, I do blankets, do dishes, and laundry!)
Ok, I'm slacking on blogging but the winners are Lindsey, Aubrey, and Kim (if she wants in.) I need your addresses!
I know you all have little girls and that's what I specialize in so here's your choices.
Baby bracelets, hair bows, super cute binkie clips, and if you don't want that I'll make some cards or something. Let me know which you choose.
Ah MAN! I sure missed out by not looking at blogs for a long time! That's what I get, I guess! BUt I am lucky enough to have your AWESOME friendship all the time so I count myself lucky! :-) Tia
Post a Comment