These two girls have been spending alot of time together lately and they are so cute together. They get along so well. They just prance around and laugh, and hug, and dance, and have a grand 'ole time. So cute.
Elly sure loves her cousin Laela! I'm sure they will best friends growing up together.
I love love Elly's hair! Who's girl is that? They are both so cute! I hope you are feeling ok this pregnancy! I heard you want another girl!?? Really? :) They are so fun!
4 comments:
SO CUTE!! I am going to have to steal these pictures from you. Oh and Laela has been talking about Elly all day.
Those are really sweet! It's nice to have cousins that you're really close too!
Seriously - SOOOOO cute! Love both of their long hair, so girly!
I love love Elly's hair! Who's girl is that? They are both so cute! I hope you are feeling ok this pregnancy! I heard you want another girl!?? Really? :) They are so fun!
Post a Comment