I hope they find the jerks (edited) and they rot in jail for awhile because they definately deserve it. It's not the first farmer they've hit and probably not the last. I don't have any pictures of the rescue but I'm sure it was quite a chore. They had to cut a road down to the river just to get to it and JR had to swim to it and attach a big chain to it. They pulled it out with another bigger tractor up the 8 foot drop they drove it off. I think. I missed the show, but my mom got some pictures. Maybe I'll add them later if she posts them.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Why!?
A couple of weeks ago, my dad got a tractor stolen. For awhile we thought it was gone, out of state, or in Mexico until they found it over a week later......in the river! Honestly? Why would someone do that? For the thrill of being destructive? Apparently.
I hope they find the jerks (edited) and they rot in jail for awhile because they definately deserve it. It's not the first farmer they've hit and probably not the last. I don't have any pictures of the rescue but I'm sure it was quite a chore. They had to cut a road down to the river just to get to it and JR had to swim to it and attach a big chain to it. They pulled it out with another bigger tractor up the 8 foot drop they drove it off. I think. I missed the show, but my mom got some pictures. Maybe I'll add them later if she posts them.
I hope they find the jerks (edited) and they rot in jail for awhile because they definately deserve it. It's not the first farmer they've hit and probably not the last. I don't have any pictures of the rescue but I'm sure it was quite a chore. They had to cut a road down to the river just to get to it and JR had to swim to it and attach a big chain to it. They pulled it out with another bigger tractor up the 8 foot drop they drove it off. I think. I missed the show, but my mom got some pictures. Maybe I'll add them later if she posts them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Wow, I'm glad it was found. I'm not glad it was found in the river...come on people. Do they even know how much a tractor costs? That's just frusterating. So once they got it out, is it still usable?
Um no, I don't think it will be usable anymore. I think he's hoping it will get totaled out and collect the insurance.
Post a Comment