Elly had fun coloring Easter Eggs with mom, dad, and Uncle Joe.
What a Cheese!
Ragan didn't care much to color eggs.
Stephanie invited us to go to her grandparents, the Hancocks in Pima, for an Easter picnic and Easter egg hunt. They have the best yard ever for it and the kids had a blast. It was so nice of them to invite us over.
Elly found lots of eggs.

Elly really likes to play with her cousin Laela. They were pretty cute walking around holding hands. Or maybe it was more like Elly forcing Laela to hold her hand and dragging her around. Ya, that sounds more like it.
Ragan chillin' on Papa's lap. She wasn't really in the mood to go hunting for eggs.
Rhonnie found "Jar's magic Egg". You can tell she's pretty excited about it. There was also a Golden Egg with money in it. After lots of hints where to find it, Jackson finally found it.
My poor kids didn't get Easter dresses this year. I know, I'm a horrible mother and that's so not like me to not buy them pretty frilly little dresses, but Easter snuck up on me this year. I was a much better momma to one kid than I am to two. Elly got lots of fun stuff in her Easter basket though. She tells everyone that the pink Easter bunny came while she was alseep at night, and he lives in Pima.
Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sad that Ragan didn't get an Easter dress for her first Easter. But, I don't really think she cares much, only her mom does. Happy Easter. Hope yours was great!












7 comments:
Hey...who says it's too late to get an Easter dress?
Fun Fun! Looks like you guys had a Happy Easter!
Ok, well let me know if you go private. That's freaky!
Becky, don't feel bad about the dresses, I made my girls wear their Christmas dresses, which were black and cream. Then Macy wore one of Kyla's baby dresses when she which was cream. So, that is as good as it gets, in fact, embarressing enough, I even forgot to get the basket fillers, so I hit the store at like 9:30pm saturday night and bought a bunch of junk, but next year I will be on top of things for sure. Lot's of luv. amy
Hey Becky! How crazy about your last blog address! There sure are alot of CRAZIES out there! Don't worry about the dresses...Easter did come really fast this year. Your girls are adorable, they don't need the cute dresses!!! And it is totally true about being a better mom to one. Well, I don't know about better, but I sure had more time to think about doing alot more extra stuff than I do now!
yikes.. what happened with your stocker? cute pictures! i love elly's hair. i ordered my girls dresses and they weren't here in time for easter anyway!
cute pics! Crazy about your stocker! scary! hopefully you don't have to go private but let me know if you do.
Post a Comment