Of course we always have the traditional headband thing going on. And she is always always eating. She has become quite the little piggy. She packing on the pounds, well, pound at least.
It's hard to tell in this picture, but I slicked her bangs to the side, and spiked the rest. It was my favorite. It was so darn cute, the picture doesn't show how cute it was. At 4 weeks she is fits right in with todays fashion.
And here's the ponytail. I realized after looking at the pictures that it looks even funnier than I thought, so we may hold off on those for awhile. Plus, Nathan told me I wasn't aloud to do the Pebbles pony on top of the head, so of course I had to do it just for him. I always want to do what's forbidden. Maybe that's why I was always in trouble growing up. She really is cuter than this picture. So don't look at this picture and think my baby's not very cute because she really is, I promise.
My Girly Girl Princess
Elly is often portayed as a prissy little girl, and she is....most of the time. She prances around on her tippy toes, hates to be dirty, loves to have her nails painted, talks on the phone, and changes her clothes 10 times a day, etc. etc. Today I walked in on her going potty, talking to Grandma (Nathan's mom) on the phone (pretending of course) and holding her lip gloss. When she saw me she said "I'm on the phone mom" like she was annoyed that I was bothering her.

So, yes she is a girly girl princess, but I thought I would share some of her not so feminine traits.- She thinks it's hilarious when she burps and toots and proudly announces it.
- Sometimes after a good poop she says "Wow, that's a big o poop, ha mom"
- She loves to go to work with daddy and is a big help picking up nails and shifting dirt around.
- She flexes her muscles and says "I'm strong, super strong"
- She's a good growler
- She thinks it's great when she toots in the tub and makes bubbles.
- She wipes her boogers on me all the time.
I'm sure I could think of more if I sat here long enough. I think her daddy may have a little influence on some of her bad habits. Probably some of her Uncles too. I won't claim any of them of course.




9 comments:
Hillarious!
i love regan's hair! she is so dang cute! the bangs slicked back is so great... and the picture of elly on the potty is so funny! that's great you captured it on camera!!
Eli is awesome! That's hilarious! And I like REgan's hair in the side slick with the little bow. SHe's a doll, can't wait to do the pictures...when and where?! I can saturday anytime between noon and 3...anywhere in show low or snowflake or st. johns. LMK.
Hey Becky! Cute little baby! I found your blog through maranda and I hadn't seen your baby yet so i thought I'd take a look but she is so cute!
Awwwww, she is so cute. I love how you put her bangs to the side. So adorable!
I love Ragan's hair-dos! And Elly is too Dang Cute! I wanna see Ragan again, but I'm afraid to for awhile, cuz of the boys bein' sick.
I love Ragans hair, it's so cute! I think the second hair style is my favorite. Elly is so funny, she is growing up so fast.
Becky, Hey! I finally got around to looking at your blog and - OH, how cute are you!??? I love all of your adorable pictures. Your birth announcement is to die for! I feel bad that I didn't put more effort into my 2nd babies announcement. I love the Ballentine story too. And the heart glasses on the pot are the greatest! It will be fun to check up on you now and then.
Your little girl is soooooooo cute and her hair! Adorable.
Love,
Trae,Stacy,and Parker
Post a Comment