Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bracelet Making Business

OK, so i've been making some bracelets. I had a friend want some and I've been needing to make some more for Ragan because all the ones I made are way to big. So, if anyone wants some, I've got all my stuff out. Here's an idea of some bracelets I've made.

These scans are horrible, but I don't know how to make them better. They are way better for reals. The color isn't quite right either. I can make any size and I have tons of beads and just about any color you can think of. Let me know if you want some. O' ya, $4 a bracelet.

Thanks Jade, for the motivation to start making bracelets again.

7 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

Those are really cute!! Too bad I only have boys. I don't like wearing bracelets, they bug me and I just want to rip em off.

Mary Ann said...

i haven't blogged for awhile! those birth announcements are SO cute.. you are so talented.. i love the balentine pics! cute, cute girls... i would love to get some bracelets from you. either this week or next i will come by if that's ok!!

JR and Steph said...

I need to get laela some more bracelets. I like the brown and blue one with flowers. I'll have to look at her outfits and see what colors she needs.

Cami said...

love the bracelets, I need to order some from you when I come home. We're not coming until Mar 26 to April 2, just a week, wish it could be more. Wish we could be there for the blessing. I'm sure it will be beautiful. Love you.

Jade said...

Thanks Becky!! I swear I will actually come pick them up tomorrow!! I'm glad that I could inspire you to get back into it. They are too cute not to share with the world!!

Allred's said...

Seriously wondering where you have found the time to do these as a mommy of a new baby and Elly. I admire your balance. Lot's of love,amy

Becky said...

I have a baby that sleeps ALOT and Elly has her own little box of beads she gets to play with while I make them. Nathan is great about letting me dump the kids on him when he gets home too. He's a good daddy that enjoys his cuddle time with the girls. Oh, and don't forget the cleaning lady. That takes a load off of my list of things that needs to be done. Love her!