Here's what I came up with for Ragan's birth announcement. I was going for something really simple and easy. I just found a cute double sided paper, glued a picture on front, stamped it, and put a bow on it, and put the info on the back. I'm really happy with the way it turned out for how quick and easy it was.
I had to do 2 different patterns because there wasn't enough paper in the first one and I couldn't give it up. I like the first one alot better, but this turned out cute too I think. I can start paying attention to my kids now that they are done, and clean my house.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Ragan's announcement
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Those are both way cute! I can't get over how much hair she has. I've had 2 bald babies, so maybe that's why!
Those are such cute announcements. Want to do mine? She should be here any day now and I haven't even thought about birth announcements - you are so on top of things!!! Too Cute!
Oh Becky, I love them, and how simple. Those are the kinds that I love. She is so beautiful. Is there anything that you had forgotten about sine having Elly? You know it's been like 4 years since I've had a baby, so I was wondering if I am forgetting something. Let me know. Lot's of Love, Amy
We got ours in the mail. Thanks! She is a cutie and that hair really has "personality".
I love them! I just got it a few days ago...so sweet!I still have Eli's in my "favorites" box. You're a creative genius!!!
Post a Comment