Elly: Balentines Day? Lets go!
Mom: No honey, it's today, it's a day, not a place.
Elly: O, it's too far away?
Mom: No, it's right now, we're in Valentines Day, it is Valentines Day, we're at Valentines Day. ( I was struggling for words here)
Elly: No, we're at home mom. Hurry, lets go, get your shoes on.
Mom: Nevermind. (as I through my hands up in defeat)
All day she asked to go to Balentines Day. I just couldn't get her to understand and I couldn't figure out how to explain it. Finally, when she got her Valentine presents from me and Nana, she started to understand, I think. Then we took treats to the neighbors later that evening and she finally caught on and handed them their treats when they answered the door and said "Happy Balentines Day!"
My Valentine Sweeties
Ugh! This girl never stops kissing me!
And...my afro haired little girl. Her hair is seriously out of control and I love it! Pictures don't do justice for her hair. It is always standing straight up and looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket. Unlike Elly's, who's was curly from the beginning, Ragan's is stick straight and all over the place.

Me and my cheeser. And yes, I know I look stoned (I know you're all thinking it) I opted for this one over the double chin in all the other ones.
Happy Valentines Day!! 2 days ago.




3 comments:
k so if you ever find out where balentines day is let me know!!! That is such a cute story. Your girls and you are so darling!!
Hey I just wanted to say that your little girls our so cute. You have a very cute family. Hope all is well. crista
Aaron says Ragan looks like Nate, he says that's only fair, since Elly is all you! Can't wait to meet her next month. She might be a normal newborn baby weight by then, don't fatten her up too much yet!
Post a Comment