Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blessing Weekend

I have some serious catching up to do on the blog. So....I'm going back to November. We blessed Mallory the Sunday before Thanksgiving. Nathan's family was able to come that weekend and we had fun spending some time with them. Nathan's dad, Wendy, Caleb, and Liz and Danika came all the way from Logan. Christianna came from Flagstaff, and Mom and Steve came from Show Low. It was so great to have everyone here and the kids had a BLAST. They love when we have people stay and they adore their grandparents and Aunts and Uncles so much.
Anna, Liz, Grandma Buhr, and Granny Simmons

Aunt Anna brought stuff to do pedicures and everyone enjoyed getting there toes done. Even Steve (mom Simmons friend) joined in on the fun.



After the toes, the kids made cookies with Granny and Steve. They loved it.
That night we had Thanksgiving dinner early, since we were all together. It was yummy. I wish I would have taken more pictures.

Ragan spent the whole weekend giving Danika kisses. No really, the WHOLE weekend. Poor Danika couldn't defend herself. Ragan LOVES babies.

No comments: