Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blessing Day

Mallory was blessed on November 22, 2009 by her Daddy. She looked like an angel in her blessing dress that Nana made for her. We borrowed Gracie's hat and it looked so cute on her. The people in her circle were Papa, Grumpy, Grandpa Buhr, Uncle Scott, Uncle Jar, Bishop Sanders, Uncle Mark Williams and Uncle Brooks Scarborough (friends). I hope I didn't miss anyone, it was so long ago.

We messed up on her blessing day. We were planning on doing it in church but things worked out differently and we did it at home. After Nathan's family had made their plans to come the weekend of the blessing we realized it was Stake Conference. Even the Bishop didn't catch it when we told him the date. Oops. We didn't think they would let us do it at Stake Conference, ha ha, so we did it at home. It turned out really nice. Nathan was still really nervous, but not as nervous as doing it in church. He did a good job.


Pooping and still cute. I was just hoping it didn't get on her dress.




Papa

Anna, Wendy, and Liz

It was a great weekend and I'm glad Nathan's family was able to come.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Mallory looked beautiful! And your mom is amazing with a sewing machine.